Finally, a heavy-duty exercise bike designed directly from the feedback of athletes and coaches. The Assault AirBike reinvents and retools nearly every component of the traditional fan bike, from the frame construction to the crank, pedals, monitor and more. The series is designed and tested in the USA by the experienced team at LifeCORE Fitness in Carlsbad, California.
Using air resistance, the Assault AirBike scales automatically to how hard you want to work. The harder you pedal, the greater the resistance. It's simple physics with big benefits.
- LCD screen outputs: Watts – RPM -- Calories – Heart Rate -- Distance – Time – Odometer – Interval Training (Tabata and custom)
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame eliminates side-to-side movement
- 25" diameter steel fan
- Hybrid seat with multi-adjustment options
- Industrial powder coating for durability
- Reinforced pedals and crank
- 20 sealed cartridge bearings, utilized in every pivot