Improve your speed, agility, strength, hand-eye coordination and much more with Body-Solid’s GBR10 Ball Rebounder. The GBR10 adds variety to strength and cardio workouts with a number of tossing exercises that work muscles in innovative ways. Coupled with the adjustable 30 to 60 degree angle, the GBR10 ensures a wide diversity of exercise possibilities.
Whether training for increased strength, sports performance or rehabilitation — the GBR10 offers a safe and consistent solo workout for the upper body, core and more. Four stabilization posts ensure the GBR10 stays in place even under the most strenuous of workouts while in-unit medicine ball storage keeps workout spaces clean and organized. The GBR10 also covers springs with fabric guaranteeing a longer life on your medicine balls. Perfect for functional/cross training, circuits, sports and rehab, the GBR10 is an ideal tool to add variety, speed and explosiveness to any workout program.
- Add variety to strength and cardio workouts
- Perfect for functional/cross training, circuits, sports performance or rehabilitation
- Adjustable 30 to 60 degree angle
- Perform medicine ball workouts without a partner
- Four stabilization posts
- In-unit medicine ball storage
- Body-Solid In-Home Warranty
- Body-Solid Commercial Warranty
- 55" L x 48" W x 38" H, 44 lbs.
Weights and Balls in photos optional