An Everyman's Rower
The Model D Indoor Rower from Concept 2 is the standard for indoor rowing. This rowing machine is the same as those used by Olympic-level athletes for it's cardiovascular workout and muscle toning capabilities. Made to withstand the abuse of heavy day to day training, the Model D includes a nickel-plated chain, a flywheel design to minimize noise and provide a smooth feel, adjustable footrests, an ergonomic handle, and a durable frame that can be separated into two pieces for storage.
Apart from it's tough design, the Model D also includes some great technological features. The Performance Monitor 5 allows you to track data like distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts. The backlit display illumintates automatically when you start your workout, and you can store or transfer performance data to your Mac or PC with a USB flash drive. ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to pair the Model D with compatible heart rate monitors for completely wireless HR monitoring, and supports machine-to-macine racing and connectivity with smartphones and computers.
Purchase of a Model D includes: User Manual, Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide, tools and assembly instructions.
The Model D is covered by a limited 5-year warranty on the frame and 2-year warranty on the PM and moving parts.
Model D Indoor Rower Features
- Provides an effective full-body, low-impact workout.
- Flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
- Includes the Performance Monitor 5, giving you accurate, comparable data for every row
- 14-inch seat height, nickel-plated chain, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle.
- Easily separates into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Requires footprint of 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound capacity; 5-year frame warranty.