Body-Solid G6BR Bi-Angular® Gym
The high performing, club quality G6BR Gym features Bi-Angular Press Arms that guide you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simultaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns. The Perfect Pec™ Station is equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible. Featuring a dual-cam design with variable resistance allowing your arms to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral resistance.
Body-Solid Features: Superior construction features a heavy duty 12-gauge steel frame, for ultimate strength and durability. DuraFirm™ pads provide lumbar support. Military spec steel aircraft cables feature 2,200lb. tension strength with nylon sheathing. Tough, durable, electro-statically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling. All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with bio-mechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation. Pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
The G6BR is covered by the best warranty in the Industry: the Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty, which covers everything forever to ensure a lifetime of use. The G6BR also carries a Light Commercial Warranty.
- 210lb. Weight Stack
- SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the leg developer station with a biomechanically accurate pivot point
- Integrated Leg Developer CAM: Prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Leg Extension Cuffs: Self-aligning and contoured, they automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement
- Gas-Assisted Seat Post: The telescoping chrome plated post will adjust easily and smoothly.
- Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
- 84" L x 58" W x 84" H, 547 lbs.
- Live Working Area: 85" L x 84" W x 84" H
- Includes: Lat bar, Straight bar, Ankle Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap, Body-Solid Total Body Workout™ DVD, Full-size exercise chart
Options for the G6BR includes the GLP premium leg press, the GIOT inner outer thigh developer, aluminum pulleys, and an upgradable weight stack.
Photos may show items and options not included in the base model. All weights, bars, accessories, and options are sold separately, unless specified in the item description.