Landmine exercises allow users to train in multiple planes while targeting a number of muscle groups. Thanks to a multitude of rotational exercise possibilities, landmines improve strength and power while working the stabilizing muscles of the core, hips and shoulders. Trainers and strength coaches alike love landmines because they’re safe, easy-to-use and most importantly, effective. Landmine exercises are easy-to-learn and don’t carry the same safety risks involved with traditional lifting moments. Landmines are ideal for large groups without fear of injury due to improper form or lack of supervision.
- Contoured ball handle for comfort and safety
- 1” handle allows comfort to users with smaller hands
- easy lock down knob for safety
- Works with almost any Olympic bar
- 500lb. Capacity
- 24" L x 5" W x 3" H, 7 lbs.
- Weight: 7 lbs