In designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, over-sized oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals.
Body-Solid Features: The F500 is ISO9000:2000-Certified, and produced in our state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. Superior construction features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates. DuraFirm™ pads provide lumbar support. Military spec steel aircraft cables feature 2,200lb. tension strength with nylon sheathing. Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling. All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with bio-mechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation. Pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
The F500 is covered by the best warranty in the Industry: the Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty, which covers everything forever to ensure a lifetime of use. The F500 also carries a Light Commercial Warranty.
- 310lb. Selectorized Weight Stack
- Advanced Press Arms - 4-position press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles. Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjust-ability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
- Premium Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl - with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement
- Functional Training Arms - Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts. Functional Pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec-flys and converging presses. Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of resistance 160 degrees, in 20 degree increments.
- Gas Assist Telescoping Seat - and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjust-ability for any size user.
- Configurable Accessory Attachment Points - Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your Fusion 500 to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Workout Placard - with 20 exercises examples included
- Dimensions: 76" L x 48" W x 83" H, 626 lbs.
Options for the F500 include the FCDWA Weight-Assisted Dip & Pull-Up Station, FLP Leg Press Attachment, FMH Multi-Hip Station, FKR Vertical Knee-Raise / Dip Station, FPU Pull Up Bar Attachment, FSHDP Pulley-area Plastic Shroud*, FSHDM Pulley-area Metal Shroud* (Optional shrouds cover the exposed pulleys and cables on the non weight stack side of the gym)
Photos may show items and options not included in the base model. All weights, bars, accessories, and options are sold seperately, unless specified in the item description.