Landmine exercises allow users to train in multiple planes while targeting a number of muscle groups. Thanks to a multitude of rotational exercise possibilities, landmines improve strength and power while working the stabilizing muscles of the core, hips and shoulders. Trainers and strength coaches alike love landmines because they’re safe, easy-to-use and most importantly, effective.
Landmine exercises are easy-to-learn and don’t carry the same safety risks involved with traditional lifting moments. Landmines are ideal for large groups without fear of injury due to improper form or lack of supervision.
- Three grip positions- Neutral, wide and standard grips to isolate upper body muscles
- Long handle for full range of motion and maximum contraction
- Solid steel construction
- 6 ¾” handles for full stretch and peak contraction
- medium knurl throughout bar
- Works with almost any Olympic bar
- 500lb. Capacity
- 44" L x 9" W x 8" H, 8 lbs.
- Weight: 8 lbs