The Powerline Vertical Leg Press provides an impressive platform for obtaining huge muscle gains through isolated lower body workouts. The unique vertical design not only reinforces support for your back and hips, but also minimizes space used to perform the exercises.
An extra-thick back pad and contoured head and neck pad lock you into the proper exercise position while providing comfort during your leg press or calf raise routines. Features include dual adjustable 1/2" steel locking pins, three different starting and stopping positions and a diamond plate steel press deck for no-slip control. Three standard size plate posts allow increased resistance for a progressive challenge every time you work out. Durable alloy steel with tough powder coat finish.
- Extra-wide foot plate with no-slip design
- Thick back and neck pads for comfort and support
- 400 lb. weight capacity.
- Dimensions: 45" L x 47" W x 55" H
- 3 Standard Size 1" Plate Posts, (Olympic adapter sleeve sold seperately)
- Powerline 10 Year Warranty
- Note: All Weight plates, collars, and adpater sleeve shown in photos are sold seperately