Powerline PSM144X Smith Machine
A combination of free weight power and resistance coupled with the safety and control of a machine. Uses four 2" x 2" 12 ga. steel pillars to support and guide the patented Super-Glide carriage during your most vigorous sets. 14 lockout positions and adjustable safeties assure the lifter ultimate safety while striving for greater muscle gains. The bar is standard size 1" dia.
- Extra long twin carriages have long-life patented Super-Glide nylon bushings for frictionless movement and performance over 2"square, high polished chrome guide bars.
- The ladder-type mainframe features full length, heavy-duty 12 gauge square pillars with 14 crossmember Lock-Out Points providing a solid foundation for the Safety Spotter Catches during the heaviest routines.
- Another high-tech feature standard on the PowerLine Smith Machine is the dual-lock Safety Spotter Catch System. It prevents the bar from pinning the user in a max-out situation by simply turning the pivot sleeve only 15°.
- Deeply knurled single pivot sleeve with positive glide roll radius was created to transfer lifting movements smoothly to the Safety Spotter Catches. Deemed a sophisticated dual-safety anti-slip lockout system, it operates independently from the main cross bar and simply locks in place with a quick turn of the wrists.
- Heavy-duty Adjustable Safeties equip you for the unexpected. Jumbo pop pins are quickly and easily adjusted to help you come to a safer, predetermined stop with greater straight-line stability.
- Optional Lat Attachment PLA144X Available
- Optional Pec Attachment PPA13X Available
- Optional Plate Tree Attachment GWT4 Available
- Dimensions: 45" L x 76" W x 80" H
- Standard Size 1" Plate Post, (Olympic adapter sleeve sold seperately)
- Powerline 10 Year Warranty
- Note: All Weight plates, collars, and adpater sleeve shown in photos are sold seperately
Weight: 149 lbs