Body-Solid’s Weight-Assisted S2ACD allows users to perform dip, chin-up and pull-up movements more easily and effectively by counterbalancing the user’s bodyweight. The S2ACD is available with a 235lb weight stack. This counterbalanced weight allows for full range of motion, perfect repetitions and proper form regardless of the user's current fitness level. The S2ACD features two wide lat pull-up grips, both neutral and traditional for exercise variety. The unique close grip chin up bar folds out of the way for the other exercises and also features both a neutral and traditional hand grip positions.
For users looking to increase grip strength, the S2ACD has Body Solid’s exclusive rock climbing grips. The dip handles flip out of the way easily for extra space while doing your pull-up exercises. The weight-assisted knee pad can be disengaged for users who wish to use their entire body weight. Stair steps allow for easy access while a machine-defined path of motion means even the most novice users can get a safe, effective and properly formed workout. Featuring commercial-quality bearings and precision-grade solid steel 1.25” guide rods, the Body-Solid S2ACD Weight-Assisted Chin Dip is a reliable, well-built machine perfect for any commercial facility.
- Dip handles rotate out of the way for the other exercises
- Solid guide rods with sealed bearings
- Weight stack shroud included
- Multiple steps for easy access
- 2"x3" 11 gauge steel (3mm) with all-4-side welded construction
Includes 235 lb. weight stack
- (15) 15 lb. Plates
- Fully shrouded
- Instructional Placard included
- In-Home Lifetime Warranty
- Full Commercial Warranty
- Dimensions: 63" L x 44" W x 88" H
- Assembled Weight with Stack:606 lbs.