Body-Solid’s ProClub Line Power Rack Safety Straps are specifically designed to offer user safety on heavy lifts while protecting Olympic bars and keeping your power rack looking brand new.
Compatible only with the Body-Solid SPR1000 Commercial Power Rack, the SPRSS Safety Straps are ideal for bench presses, squats, deadlifts, rack pulls, barbell rows and more. The Safety Strapss are easy to adjust and will be your Olympic bar’s best friend by protecting its finish. The Safety Straps can be set at the same height for traditional power rack exercises and feature the ability to be offset for specific barbell movements.
The SPRSS Safety Straps are constructed from heavy duty 3” wide reinforced nylon, the fabric is tested to withstand 10,000 lbs., eliminating any concerns for full utilization of the 1,000 lb.-capacity SPR1000 Power Rack. Safety Straps absorb more of the impact of heavy drops than traditional steel safeties, giving users more safety and stability.
- For use with the Body-Solid SPR1000 Commercial Power Rack only
- 3” wide reinforced Nylon Straps
- Tested to withstand 10,000 lbs.
- 3/4” pull pin for quick adjustments
- Accommodates off set front to back adjustment heights
- Protects Olympic bar finish and integrity
- Absorbs impact of heavy drops
- Weight: 25 lbs